Friday, June 27, 2008

Everything is coming up roses...

Unfortunately I was unable to plant a garden this summer, time just got away from me and I didn't get the ground prepared in time. But I have been enjoying all the beautiful flowers that were already a part of our landscaping. It has been a delight to discover all the surprises blooming around the yard, an unexpected bonus of purchasing a new home. Thuy the previous owner had a weekly Gardener who did a fabulous job planting so many gorgeous plants. We finally turned on the fountain and it looks lovely with the roses blooming in front of it. We also discovered the tree in our front yard is a plum tree and is heavy with an abundance of plums. Does anyone have some good plum recipes, I am going to have more than I will know what to do with and I am happy to share. The rest of the pictures need no commentary, just enjoy nature's splendor.










Have a fabulous weekend!