Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

Happy New Year! I know I am a bit late, but things have been pretty busy around here. We spent the last evening of 2007 together as a family dining at Mataam Fez. It is our New Year's Eve tradition and one that I enjoy immensely. Nothing says New Years like lamb rocks with peaches and honey, or a nice hot flaky b'stella. *drool* Madison then went to her boyfriend's house for a chaperoned party and Ian had his friends over at our home. They set off fireworks at midnight, I am sure to my neighbor's dismay. But they were here, and safe, and if all they are doing at this age is setting off fireworks, well I can live with that. Little A was sad that he didn't have a party to go to, but fell asleep quickly anyway. As did I. We usually go out as a couple after dinner, but this year Anthony was nursing a really bad cold, which is now finally subsiding. We snuggled in and watched the L&O marathon. Well, I wouldn't call it a marathon really since I fell asleep before the first episode was over and 1hr 15min before midnight. LAME. Dh woke me up at midnight with a kiss and then left to pick up Maddie. That is when the fireworks commenced. I don't know why they thought I would sleep through them. Silly teenagers. lol. The cats were probably less thrilled then the neighbors.


Today is my baby's 6th birthday! It goes so incredibly fast. Look at how cute and little he was. And now he is so big, but even cuter. He is just the neatest kid a mom could have the pleasure to parent. So full of energy, spunk, precociousness and charm. He is my joy, my heart, my baby. Happy Birthday Anthony! I love you so much.
Soon to come, shoes and a FO finally!!!!

1 comment:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Happy belated birthday, Anthony!

And Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the FO :)