Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Congrats Liz and Eddie (and shoes)

Isn't little Eleanor the sweetest baby ever. She is so beautiful and I must say models the hand knits well. Congrats on your new arrival.
10864_184453386745_611676745_3442823_581367_n

Heaven forbid one were to think that my shoe fetish has subsided. Here are a few of my recent purchases modeled by my lovely daughter. These are the most comfortable Steve Madden flats, it's like wearing slippers.

IMG_5981

These are just some cheapo heels I bought to match a dress at Forever 21, not the most comfortable but cute non the less.

IMG_5979

These are really cute, somehow I have yet to wear them.

IMG_5977

I lusted after these for a long time, but when I went to purchase them they were gone. Not to be discouraged I found them online. They are the most beautiful deep purple, my new color obsession.

IMG_5976

And I finally found a pair of Uggs that I don't find ugly. They are sooo warm and made w/ real sheep skin, so comfy.

IMG_5975

Lastly are my awesome slippers that match some pjs I recently bought at Macy's. When I wear them together it is like having footsie pajamas. They are sooo soft, warm and cozy.

IMG_5985

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with scrumptious food, family and friends.

No comments: