Seven Random strange facts about me:
1. I have changed adult diapers when I worked with the developmently disabled in college, it wasn't my favorite part of the job to say the least, but the rest was rewarding.
2. My friends and I spent an entire Sat. my freshman year memorizing the lyrics to Paul Revere by The Beastie Boys.
3. I used to have hot pink hair. I miss it.
4. I have been to a Barry Manilow concert.
5. I met Perry Bamonte from the Cure and he came over to my apartment to see my son in 1992.
6. I used to be called a wet noodle in high school not for being stodgy but because I was so flexible and could bend like a spagetti noodle.
7. I am an avid fisherwoman and atver despite my girly girl disposition.